Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Coming Page Content


I currently have eleven Pages of material to add to this blog.  I want to do a final edit of this material before I activate each Page.  When I get rolling I hope to add a number of stories each week.  The additional pages are in various stages of readiness and will be published as each has a final edit.  The Page content will be:

Canadian Stories
Story Index to Names, Places, and Events
LAC Upper Canada Land Petitions (1763-1865) Introduction
LAC Upper Canada Militia Returns, Nominal Rolls, and Paylists Index
2nd Regiment of York Militia Transcripts
5th Regiment of Lincoln Militia Transcripts
Coloured Corps Veteran Biographies
OA Upper Canada Militia Land Grants Index
LAC Board of Claims for Losses 1813-1848 Index
Other Sources
     More Upper Canada Militia Documents
     War of 1812 General Service Medal List
     OA Orphans, Pensioned Wounded, and Traitors Lists
     Officers of the British Forces in Canada During the War of 1812
     Prisoners of War Register
     OA Post War Township Assessments
     Books & Websites
Bibliography & Links

At the moment I am learning more about how to design my blog and how to prepare the material in each Page for publishing.

Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment